We had an awesome Christmas this year! It has truly been a weekend of non-stop fun. Here is a shot of the tree with all the gifts wrapped and ready to be distributed!
Eddie wanted to pose for a picture by the tree…
Some highlights of the holiday festivities included…
- Me not burning any food
- My grandma receiving a royal purple Snuggie
- My uncle receiving an argyle sweater vest, which happened to coordinate with the argyle sweater he was already wearing
- My father-in-law not receiving a gift from his Secret Santa, and me realizing two minutes later, as I was walking to the computer to look up the name of the deadbeat that flaked out on him, that I was his Secret Santa, and I had hidden his gift so he wouldn’t see it earlier in the day
- Spending time with my sister
- Receiving a Team Mondo shirt from my brother-in-law
- Studying the “Geography of LOST” poster I got for my brother-in-law
- Eddie delicately opening his gift, one square inch of paper at a time
- Eddie fast asleep all day Sunday due to the non-stop action in the days prior, snuggling in the quilt that my mom made for him… (don’t worry, she made a coordinating one for us too!)
- The mister surprising me by booking us a trip to London and Paris! To say I’m excited would be an understatement…
I hope your holidays were fantastic as well. Stay tuned, on Wednesday I’ll reveal something awesome my sister made. Hint: it’s Alice in Wonderland related!